Bug Report

StrayWolf85

StrayWolf85

Not sure I'm in the right place but hopefully I am

Basically when I finish a movie and back step from a movie in "F" (or any oher lettered category) to all my favourites it jumps back to "A" section(bit of pain when it does this as I lose place) and unless I back step again to Home it won't move through the rest of B-Z this only happens after watching a movie

Also on Nvidia Shield V8.2.2 Emby no longer shows "Next Up" or Continue Watching" on Nvidia home screen

8 hours ago, StrayWolf85 said:

Also on Nvidia Shield V8.2.2 Emby no longer shows "Next Up" or Continue Watching" on Nvidia home screen

Hi.  What version of Emby Server are you running?

8 hours ago, StrayWolf85 said:

Basically when I finish a movie and back step from a movie in "F" (or any oher lettered category) to all my favourites it jumps back to "A" section

Hi.  Exactly where is this?  Can you show screen shots?

Thanks.

StrayWolf85
8 hours ago, ebr said:

Hi.  Exactly where is this?  Can you show screen shots?

Thanks.

This is in the Favourites tab, I'm nit sure how to do a screenshot on Nvidia Shield and for some reason the uploader starts uploading a photo I took of 2.7mb but doesn't go any further... even 10mins later

StrayWolf85

When I open Emby, at the top of the screen there is Home and then there is Favourites, in Favourites I pick and watch a movie in "F"... (Fast & Furious for instance) or any other letter... when the movie ends I back step from movie description to all Favourites and within 2 seconds it jumps back to the start of the alphabetised movies, right back to "A" instead of staying where I was

Now when it jumps back to "A" It will not scroll through B-Z, I have to go back to "Home" screen on Emby, then back to favourites and start scrolling all over again to get back to "F"

The other issue I spoke of is Emby not displaying " Continue Watching" or "Next Up" on the Nvidia Shield Home Screen

When I watch a season episode of any program and come back to finish off or watch the next episode it is usually displayed on the Nvidia Shield Home screen without opening Emby, this is no longer the case

19 minutes ago, StrayWolf85 said:

The other issue I spoke of is Emby not displaying " Continue Watching" or "Next Up" on the Nvidia Shield Home Screen

When I watch a season episode of any program and come back to finish off or watch the next episode it is usually displayed on the Nvidia Shield Home screen without opening Emby, this is no longer the case

What version of the server are you running?  These items should be showing in your "Play Next" row on the device home.  Have you disabled "Play Next"?

24 minutes ago, StrayWolf85 said:

Now when it jumps back to "A" It will not scroll through B-Z, I have to go back to "Home" screen on Emby, then back to favourites and start scrolling all over again to get back to "F"

I cannot reproduce this in the current beta so I believe it has been addressed for the next release.

Thanks.

StrayWolf85
49 minutes ago, ebr said:

What version of the server are you running?  These items should be showing in your "Play Next" row on the device home.  Have you disabled "Play Next"?

1.8.55g if that's the right one??

I thought it had been disabled but I have checked more than once, even disabling and re-enabling just to make sure before coming to report the issue...

31 minutes ago, StrayWolf85 said:

1.8.55g if that's the right one??

Hi.  That is the version of the app.  What is the version of your Emby Server?

StrayWolf85
42 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  That is the version of the app.  What is the version of your Emby Server?

CinematopiaNetworkExplore 4.6.0.10... if it's not this then where do I find it?

Just now, StrayWolf85 said:

CinematopiaNetworkExplore

I don't know what that is but the version number you stated looks like an old beta and should be updated.  Current is 4.6.0.29.

• 1 month later...

In the last beta emby app for Android tv i cannot control the Volume of my box when the movie is playing. 

2 hours ago, dmtg said:

In the last beta emby app for Android tv i cannot control the Volume of my box when the movie is playing. 

Hi.  That isn't something controlled by the app.  The device(s) involved and their settings determine how volume is handled.  Can you please describe all the components and what is happening?