Guide Data not updating

glenn1967

glenn1967

I currently only have 6 days of guide data even though it set to update for 14 days ahead.

I have manually refreshed the guide data multiple times. Even tried deleting and re-adding the Emby Guide Data provider.

it was working fine up to earlier in the week. The only thing that has changed recently is I upgraded from monthly Emby Premiere to lifetime, which meant a new Emby Premiere Key.

Log of last guide data refresh attached.

embyserver.txt

Hi, what device is 192.168.0.115 ?

It appears to be offline but is setup in Emby.  Either get that working or remove it.

After doing that please run a new guide refresh and then upload the complete log file not a subset of it.

Thanks

glenn1967
7 hours ago, cayars said:

Hi, what device is 192.168.0.115 ?

It appears to be offline but is setup in Emby.  Either get that working or remove it.

After doing that please run a new guide refresh and then upload the complete log file not a subset of it.

Thanks

192.168.0.115 is the IP address of my Emby Server, see screenshot.

I uninstalled and reinstalled Emby completely and did a new guide refresh, still no guide data after this Friday.  Complete log file attached.

embyserver.txt

Edited by glenn1967

You still have http://192.168.0.115/discover.json error showing up in your logs.

What tuners do you have setup?

Please post a screenshot of your tuner/guide setup.

glenn1967
7 minutes ago, cayars said:

You still have http://192.168.0.115/discover.json error showing up in your logs.

What tuners do you have setup?

Please post a screenshot of your tuner/guide setup.

Tuner is HDHomerun, screenshots attached.

72427EE9-598D-4966-9AB9-1602DB777FD2.jpeg

7C8164DB-C19D-428B-8FB3-09D8312DEFBB.png

Thank you.

Could we do a remote session with you to have a look at this?

If so, send me a PM and we can set this up.

gillmacca01

Just to report, I am seeing the same

To be announced on some channels from 6am saturday

Edited by gillmacca01
  • Like 1

unisoft

I have guide data for UK Terrestrial (homerun HD Quad tuner) up until 26 Feb with a couple hours spill over into Feb 27th.

Nothing in logs indicates error. Used 'refresh guide' data several times.

I have my own 'Schedules Direct' subscription for my Windows Media Center and is updated to March 5th so a guide data provider issue as max of 9 days there BUT Emby does not match as will only get up to early hours of Feb 27th.

Edited by unisoft

unisoft
23 hours ago, cayars said:

Just so you guys are aware, this has been reported to our guide provider.

Just tomorrow of guide data left now in UK, and then no guide data and series links etc start failing....Hope the provider is sorting :)

unisoft
45 minutes ago, glenn1967 said:

I've noticed some data coming in, for BBC1 and Channel 4, but still nothing for BBC2 & BBC4, ITV and Channel 5.

Yeah, I have BBC1 now up to 5th March since posting - 8 days worth. BBC2 and a number of others in my postcode region (CT17) still show tomorrow as last full day of listings though....

glenn1967
21 minutes ago, cayars said:

Can you guys do a manual guide refresh and give me an update?

Now have TV Guide data for all my channels up to 6am on the 6th March, so around 8 days data.

Not quite the 14 days I would have hoped for but a definite improvement.

gillmacca01

Generally looking a lot better, but still have a few with no listings from next Friday.

I will give it a few more days, as they may still be updating channels their end

If you guys could keep an eye on this for the next week or so with a check each day I'd appreciate it.

Our rep would like to know right away if we spot any additional issue so just let me know.

Thanks!

• Like 2

rbjtech

Hi @cayars - it looks to be improving - and a lot of the minor channels now have the full 14 days, but the major UK channels (BBC, ITV etc) are still incomplete for the full 14 day guide.  

I checked after forcing a guide update, so this should be the latest picture.

Thanks,

Rich.

Capture.PNG