No audio

Steveyal

Steveyal

Hello, 

I am using an A95X Max android box. I am getting no audio with certain shows. I feel like it may be a codec issue. Any ideas? Are there audio settings adjustable in the player? Are there ways to add a missing codec? Are there any external players that work well with emby that may correct this? Thanks. 

Happy2Play

Can you go over specific example with this issue to include media info for the item and a server log for the playback of that item. 

But yes it sounds link a unsupprted codec that is direct playing vs being converted.

Steveyal
1 minute ago, Happy2Play said:

Can you go over specific example with this issue to include media info for the item and a server log for the playback of that item. 

But yes it sounds link a unsupprted codec that is direct playing vs being converted.

Thanks for the info. I'm not terribly sophisticated with this stuff. Could you tell me how I can get the info you need?

Happy2Play

4 minutes ago, Steveyal said:

Thanks for the info. I'm not terribly sophisticated with this stuff. Could you tell me how I can get the info you need?

How to Report a Problem - Tutorials and Guides - Emby Community

Not a Android users but you would need to bring up the Stats for Nerds display (SFN) during playback and capture the stats.  Or in the web client navigate to the item and scroll down to the bottom where Media info is shown.