No Thumbnails or anything showing in the TV Shows menu

SlayerXT

SlayerXT

Hey guys,

Only started using Emby yesterday and so far i'm loving it, only problem I have right now is that when I go in the TV Shows
menu from my TV Shows folder on my AndroidTV box, it shows just black screen with no thumbnails or grid or anything to see any
of the shows I have there. When I try to move left or right I do see the TV shows titles change and I hear a sound so it does work
and moves between shows and when I'm pressing the select button it goes to that shows page and everything works fine and the episodes
work, but I can't see anything or know on what show I am on right now in the menu.

The weird thing is that in my Movies menu everything works fine and I see the title and the thumbnails and everything and can know exactly on
what movie I am right now. Tried to change in the settings the view from thumbnails to grid but it changed nothing at all and except that, couldn't
find anything else in the settings that could help me. I'm putting up screenshots for you to see my problem, how it works with movies and not with TV shows.

Hopefully, anyone here has a solution for this problem.

Thanks in advance! 🙏

20210220_175612.jpg

20210220_175632.jpg

It is something about the watched counts and RTL that I'm not sure if we've figured out exactly what yet.