Stuck on PIN confirmation screen

boblmarl

boblmarl

Fire TV stuck at the sign in with connect. I am at emby.media/pin and pin has been confirmed. Unfortunately nothing happens on the fire tv.  Uninstalled and reinstalled twice. 

The first screenshot has a different user and pass (for testing purposes) and still did not work. 

emby.jpg

20210214_143655.jpg

boblmarl

Yes, tried several times. The next screen was log out of emby connect and choose server. Choose server had no servers to choose from.

Edited by boblmarl

boblmarl

I shared my Amazon account so my parents could try Amazon before they became a member.  I deregistered their FireTV stick when they became a member and then reregistered it using the new Amazon account.  When I fired up Emby there was an error saying something like you don't have permission. I then uninstalled, reinstalled and then couldn't get past the PIN screen. I might have to reset the device to get it to work. Thanks for your time.

But you have gotten past the PIN screen.  Didn't you just say above that it goes to a server screen but there are no servers?

This would just indicate that there are no servers connected to the Emby Connect ID you used to confirm the PIN.

boblmarl

When I hit next on this Fire TV. However, the same servers are available on my phone, other computers, other Fire TVs, etc.

Edited by boblmarl

47 minutes ago, boblmarl said:

the same servers are available on my phone, other computers, other Fire TVs

Each app remembers servers it has connected to in the past.  Did you try my suggestion above - or try just entering the address manually?

• 3 weeks later...