Collections or Box Sets

jojodancer

jojodancer

In the All Movies selection with MB3 for WMC it would display only the root folder name (and .jpg) in this case Iron Man Movie Collection and when you select it the 3 movies would be in it.  With MBT it shows all 3 movies individually and Iron Man Collection (see attached pic).

1. How can I get MBT to display only the Iron Man Collection and not the 3 separate movies?

2. With MBT if I click on Iron Man Collection it only shows Iron Man 2 and Iron Man 3 not Iron Man.  This happens when I look under Box Sets as well.

Here is my folder structure

Movies\Iron Man Movie Collection

"                      \Iron Man

"                      \Iron Man 2

"                      \Iron Man 3

The root folder contains a .jpg for the collection.  Within each Iron Man folder contains the mkv, artwork, and xml files.

This not only happens with this movie but others as well.  Some work just fine using this same structure.

Edit: I added [boxset] in the root folder and all movies are showing up under the Boxset menu correctly.  The problem now is that Collections and Boxset are both being displayed I have duplicates.

post-2686-0-24342100-1407652059_thumb.jpg

Edited by jojodancer

Best way to do this is to move the seperate movies up one level and install the auto boxset plugin, this way you just drop the movies in your movie folder and the plugin will do the rest.

Deathsquirrel

Or setup boxsets manually in the web UI.  The auto boxset plugin works greate if you agree with the boxset rules on TMDB.  I don't so I do it by hand :)