Pick what users get too see trailers

judgey

Hey,

Not sure if its been requested before sorry if it has.

Right now i use the trailer setting/plugin to push messages to family/friends about up coming server payments, i understand this was not the intended purpose of this setting but would you consider letting us pick what users get to see trailers.

If the above is not available then would you think about making the message setting, so u can pick what users get the message but this message would repeat say every 5 min or what ever time you want to set.  To add a cherry on top if you could make it scrolls across the screen but that's just a bonus!

Many thanks

crusher11
15 hours ago, judgey said:

Hey,

Not sure if its been requested before sorry if it has.

Right now i use the trailer setting/plugin to push messages to family/friends about up coming server payments, i understand this was not the intended purpose of this setting but would you consider letting us pick what users get to see trailers.

If the above is not available then would you think about making the message setting, so u can pick what users get the message but this message would repeat say every 5 min or what ever time you want to set.  To add a cherry on top if you could make it scrolls across the screen but that's just a bonus!

Many thanks

If you want to run a commercial server, maybe get something that's designed for running a commercial server?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1