IPTV Query

outlaw69uk

outlaw69uk

Hi guys

Wondering if anyone can assist on this. I have an iptv provider, but, they use xtream-codes not m3u, so, its a url, username and password. In the last year, I havent managed to make this work with either Emby or Plex. I have Duplex on my TV (since samsung were nice enough to remove smart iptv haha), and, Smarters on a firestick, but, ideally, want to run it in the live tv section of emby. I have 2, one for live tv, the other boxsets and movies. 

Is there a plugin/way to get this running? Everywhere I look, its always m3u which I cant do :)

Cheers
JJ

• Like 1

outlaw69uk
10 minutes ago, Spaceboy said:

or just sign up for an iptv provider that does have an m3u. there are many of them

Not really ideal since I have a service :)  But ta

outlaw69uk
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Hi there, I don't know the names, but i think there are tools you can use to convert to m3u.

I take it thats essentially a no? That there isnt a way to do that? I know the format for apparently changing it to an m3u, but it never seems to work from what I can read

21 hours ago, outlaw69uk said:

I take it thats essentially a no? That there isnt a way to do that?

If by "do that" you mean directly integrate with that provider, then that is correct.  We do not plan any integration with that API.

However, if you can convert to an m3u then that should work fine.

• Like 2

outlaw69uk
22 minutes ago, ebr said:

If by "do that" you mean directly integrate with that provider, then that is correct.  We do not plan any integration with that API.

However, if you can convert to an m3u then that should work fine.

Aye, thats what I meant, more or less. Its m3u only. I have converted, so it seems, and, it half works. channel logo issues and it doesnt display much, but it seems to work in principle