Identification fails for all music and artists

Bladesong
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Bladesong

I have setup emby on my DS412+ and everything seems to be working pretty much of the box or with very minor tinkering.  but the identification of music artists/albums and tracks seems to be failing everytime.

My albums are all showing with art,  but then I had that included when the library was created in emby,  however none of the artist show anything beyond a list of the albums I have in the library.

I have tried the identify option and searches simple return nothing.  However if i enter the MusicBrainz Id manually then i can refresh metadata successfully.

looking through the logs I can see a lot of errors relating to musicbrainz along the lines of: 

2021-02-04 13:10:55.290 Info HttpClient: HttpClientManager GET: https://musicbrainz.emby.tv/ws/2/artist/?query="Nine+Inch+Nails"&dismax=true
2021-02-04 13:10:55.578 Error HttpClient: Error TrustFailure getting response from 

the best I can see WRT the cause is the line: OPENSSL_internal:CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED.  at which point my limited technical knowledge fails me.  I have a SSL certificate for my server but im struggling to understand why that would impact my ability to access an external service. and I expect its nothing to do with my certificate,  however...  Is anyone able to decipher the logs for me and point me in the right direction?

embyserver (2).txt

• Solution

Hi there, please update to the latest version of Emby Server. You can learn about the updated install process in the 4.5 release announcement:

Thanks.