Trakt failing to push watch history

Arcau

For some reason when I try to run trakt to push the watch history it fails, It apparently has not refreshed my watch history from Emby to trakt for almost 3 months now. 

The emby dashboard shows this. 

at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.Get(HttpRequestOptions options)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.&lt;&gt;c__DisplayClass32_0.&lt;<getfromtrakt>b__0&gt;d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.Retry[T](Func`1 function)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.GetFromTrakt(String url, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SendGetAllWatchedMoviesRequest(TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncMovies(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncUserLibrary(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)</getfromtrakt>

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the trakt plugin and am using the newest release version.

I have also unlinked emby on trakt and relinked it. 

Are there any known issues with pihole or anything like that I may be overlooking? I am not 100% sure what to make of that error message. 

WilhelmStroker

Are you able to use trakt on a mobile device to see if you're getting a 423 error code? See below for more information. If yes you need to contact trakt to unblock your account.

Yeah, thanks getting trakt to reset the account seems to have worked. when I moved my media server to its new purpose built server it hit trakt with way too many requests to start with