Emby conecta solo de día fuera de la red local

rocafebo

rocafebo

Buenas, les consulto porque me pasa algo bastante raro. Tengo configurado Emby en una Nvidia Shield 2017. Dentro de mi red todo funciona perfecto. Fuera de ella conecta solo de día entre las 7 y las 21 o 22 hrs. no sabría decirlo con exactitud. 

He probado después de las 22 o 23 hrs y nada no conecta de ninguna manera, al otro día lo intento y conecta sin problemas.  He notado que todos los días me cambia la IP externa, el propio servidor,  es como si demorara en encontrar la nueva ip.

Qué podría ser? Gracias. 

Hi there, how exactly are you trying to connect from the outside? Are you entering the server address manually?

rocafebo
4 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, how exactly are you trying to connect from the outside? Are you entering the server address manually?

Yes, manually on android app. Typing the external ip. In the day the connection is fine but after 21 or 22 i can't conect in any way. Right now i can  conect... but in a couple of hours I couldn't. 

SmartSelect_20210203-193525_Emby.jpg

Hi, if your external IP is changing but Emby is trying to connect to the old IP that will be a problem.

Check your router and see if it supports something called DDNS.
If so we can assist you getting this working.

DDNS is a way to have any IP changes corrected pretty quickly which would likely solve your issue and allow you to basically always get to your server remotely no matter how often the IP changes.

DDNS, or use our Emby Connect feature so that you're not entering the ip address manually. 

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

Philiprgbell
5 hours ago, Luke said:

DDNS, or use our Emby Connect feature so that you're not entering the ip address manually. 

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

I need a lot off help i domt indserstamd  how to get server