TV Show Posters not working

Philthyzz

Philthyzz

My tv shows are not loading the shows poster, and only getting a generic folder icon. It is working with my Movie library no problem, and I have the same settings. I am getting show info, but it doesn't look like any of the images. Any help would be appreciated!

Capture.PNG.e313f3d3cf1a8b5aa8ba9c4979d87911.PNG

Edited by Philthyzz

Hello Philthyzz,

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:

Thank you.

Emby Team

Hi there, what series metadata providers and image providers are enabled on your TV library, and in what order?

OK, try refreshing the metadata on one of those and see if that helps. If it doesn't, please attach the emby server log. thanks.

Philthyzz

logs.txtRefreshed metadata and it doesn't look like there is any change.

Also side note, I don't know if it means anything. But Every time I tried to download the server logs, the download would fail. And if I opened them in the browser to copy, the tab would crash. I don't know if the logs were too large or what, I had to copy it in chunks and save to text.

Philthyzz

What would cause this? I tried disabling the firewall, verified everything I could think of but no change. I'm not sure why TheTVDB would be blocked but not MovieDB. And I'm able to access the sites directly.

Happy2Play

Are you using a vpn?

But as mentioned the log shows No route to host for TVDB and api.github.  But TMDB works.