YTrailers Error caused by Youtube (Sign in to confirm your age)

nirv117

Version 1.6.6.3

I am getting a few errors when YTrailers runs such as this one

VideoLibrary.Exceptions.UnavailableStreamException: VideoLibrary.Exceptions.UnavailableStreamException: Error caused by Youtube.(Sign in to confirm your age))
	   at VideoLibrary.YouTube.ParseVideos(String source)+MoveNext()
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext()
	   at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1.TryGetFirst(Func`2 predicate, Boolean& found)
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.TryGetFirst[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate, Boolean& found)
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
	   at YTrailers.Search.YouTubeSearch.Search(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	Source: test
	TargetSite: Boolean MoveNext()

My browser is logged into youtube, and I have verified age.  I'm not sure what context the YTrailers plugin runs in.

Other errors are in the attached log - They look like it keeps downloading a trailer that already exists and then fails to copy because it exists.  That may be because I don't have sub folders for my Music DVD folder?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

EmbyServer.log.txt

Edited by nirv117

Happy2Play

This means the provided YouTube URL has age restriction applied to it.  But I don't believe there is a way for the plugin to do this behind the scenes but @radeonwill have to confirm this as the download would no have anything to do with your browser session.

I don't use this plugin but have seen this with the software I use to get local trailers and I just change the trailer url in my metadata manually and usually add a different url to TMDB.