2 issues with new MB3 update

alienseeker
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

alienseeker

When clicking on a TV episode it closes down MB (see image below). The episode will play but MB is closed down in the background, so when exiting the TV episode it returns me to Windows Media Center screen instead of the MB screen.

Also a fully watched episode title text now remains white instead of turning blue with the check next to it. Both issues started after the automatic MB3 update a few days ago.

post-3937-0-42971700-1407455052_thumb.jpg

post-3937-0-48073100-1407455385_thumb.jpg

Logos302

We are going to need a little more information.  I would start with the MBC logs, as well as describe your setup a little bit use external player, theme, MBC Version, Server version.

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

When clicking on a TV episode it closes down MB (see image below). The episode will play but MB is closed down in the background, so when exiting the TV episode it returns me to Windows Media Center screen instead of the MB screen.

Also a fully watched episode title text now remains white instead of turning blue with the check next to it. Both issues started after the automatic MB3 update a few days ago.

MBC & Server Versions are critical please. I can see you are using Classic theme.

Can you get me the Windows event viewer log for this crash.

If you're not sure open the start menu and in the search box at the bottom just type in Event Viewer.  This will help us understand the MBC crash.

Cheers

Edited by Cheesegeezer
  • Like 1

• Solution

I'll bet you are running the latest server version but not the latest MBC version.

• Like 1

alienseeker

I'll bet you are running the latest server version but not the latest MBC version.

Thank you everyone! That was the problem. I updated MBC and now everything is running fine.

Thanks for all your help!

Edited by alienseeker