Jump to content

Search Subtitles


Alexwerilles
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Recommended Posts

Happy2Play

Doesn't the options on the User control that? Dashboard-Users select the user

Subtitles

Allow subtitle downloading

Allow deletion of existing subtitle files

 

Edited by Happy2Play
Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexwerilles
3 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Doesn't the options on the User control that? Dashboard-Users select the user


Subtitles

Allow subtitle downloading

Allow deletion of existing subtitle files

 

True, I hadn't seen that. Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Alexwerilles
On 1/25/2021 at 5:49 PM, Happy2Play said:

Doesn't the options on the User control that? Dashboard-Users select the user


Subtitles

Allow subtitle downloading

Allow deletion of existing subtitle files

 

What is the css code to remove the "playlists" option from the drawer menu?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy2Play
4 hours ago, Alexwerilles said:

What is the css code to remove the "playlists" option from the drawer menu?

Something like this

div.navDrawerCollapseSection[title="Playlists"] {display: none;}

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexwerilles
On 2/3/2021 at 1:14 PM, Happy2Play said:

Something like this



div.navDrawerCollapseSection[title="Playlists"] {display: none;}

 

Is there an option to remove the "Download to" option? or is it only possible to remove via css?

transfer.jpg

Edited by Alexwerilles
Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy2Play
2 hours ago, Alexwerilles said:

Is there an option to remove the "Download to" option? or is it only possible to remove via css?

transfer.jpg

They are both linked to User Downloads option.

button.actionSheetMenuItem[data-id="sync"] {display:none;}

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexwerilles
52 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

They are both linked to User Downloads option.


button.actionSheetMenuItem[data-id="sync"] {display:none;}

 

Unfortunately there is still no option to disable the "Download to" option in the user panel.

It seems that this code does not work. Here the button keeps showing

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Solution
Happy2Play
4 minutes ago, Alexwerilles said:

Unfortunately there is still no option to disable the "Download to" option in the user panel.

It seems that this code does not work. Here the button keeps showing

Works fine for me in both release and beta versions, unless there is a translation difference but I thought that is done in other code.

Here is another method

div.dialogContainer [data-id="sync"] {display:none;}

Had to disable the code in console to make it appear.  But you can verify by using the select element option in the browser console.

css.thumb.jpg.e4782f288d5280b53350ed75c164b81d.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexwerilles
3 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Works fine for me in both release and beta versions, unless there is a translation difference but I thought that is done in other code.

Here is another method


div.dialogContainer [data-id="sync"] {display:none;}

Had to disable the code in console to make it appear.  But you can verify by using the select element option in the browser console.

css.thumb.jpg.e4782f288d5280b53350ed75c164b81d.jpg

 

That worked. Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
Alexwerilles
On 2/7/2021 at 4:09 PM, Happy2Play said:

Works fine for me in both release and beta versions, unless there is a translation difference but I thought that is done in other code.

Here is another method


div.dialogContainer [data-id="sync"] {display:none;}

Had to disable the code in console to make it appear.  But you can verify by using the select element option in the browser console.

css.thumb.jpg.e4782f288d5280b53350ed75c164b81d.jpg

 

Can you give me the code to remove the "Delete" option from the collections?

 

delete.jpg

delete2.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Luke
21 minutes ago, Alexwerilles said:

Can you give me the code to remove the "Delete" option from the collections?

 

delete.jpg

delete2.jpg

Why? You already have options to control this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy2Play
1 minute ago, Luke said:

Why? You already have options to control this.

Not in 4.5.

Will update shortly but it should be shown in several topics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy2Play
1 hour ago, Alexwerilles said:

Can you give me the code to remove the "Delete" option from the collections?

 

delete.jpg

delete2.jpg

 

div.dialogContainer [data-id="delete"] {display:none;}

Note sure on the second on as I don't see that button as you are showing it but I guess it would be.

div.mainDetailButtons [title="Delete"] {display: none;}

or

div.mainDetailButtons .btnDeleteItem {display: none;}

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
Alexwerilles
On 4/7/2021 at 3:04 PM, Happy2Play said:

 


div.dialogContainer [data-id="delete"] {display:none;}

Note sure on the second on as I don't see that button as you are showing it but I guess it would be.


div.mainDetailButtons [title="Delete"] {display: none;}

or

div.mainDetailButtons .btnDeleteItem {display: none;}

 

Apologies for the delay. Worked perfectly. Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexwerilles
Posted (edited)

How to remove the "Latest" text on the home page?
 

another question. I'm also trying to remove the "folders" tab. I know you have to edit a file, but I can't find the post here on the forum

emby latest.jpg

Edited by Alexwerilles
Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy2Play
11 hours ago, Alexwerilles said:

How to remove the "Latest" text on the home page?

emby latest.jpg

You can modify your language json "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\dashboard-ui\modules\common\strings" 

Something like this.

div.homeSectionsContainer div.section5 div:nth-child(1) h2 {
    text-indent: -65px;
    overflow: hidden;
}

Same discussion in old topic with old code.

12 hours ago, Alexwerilles said:

another question. I'm also trying to remove the "folders" tab. I know you have to edit a file, but I can't find the post here on the forum

Tabs are kind of a issue as the index is different on each content type so you end up removing something different on each content type.  You can remove Last Child but that will remove Favorites on Home screen.  But you would look at each content type library js file like tv.js.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
Alexwerilles
Posted (edited)

After I upgrade to version 4.6.2, the following codes no longer work:

 

div.mainDrawer-docked h3:nth-child(8) {display: none;} /*Remove "Emby Web" header on dashboard*/

 

div.mainDrawer.scrollY.scrollY-mini.mainDrawer-open-full.mainDrawer-docked h3:nth-child(8) {display: none;}

 

/*Replace Emby Web Header on User Settings*/
div.dynamicRoutes h3:nth-child(7), div.dynamicRoutes h3:nth-child(9) {
    visibility: hidden;
    position: relative;
}
 
div.dynamicRoutes h3:nth-child(7):after, div.dynamicRoutes h3:nth-child(9):after {
    content:'******';
    visibility: visible;
    position: absolute;

 

div[title="Emby Web"] #expandButton {display: none;}

 

/*Remove playlist do menu gaveta*/
div.navDrawerCollapseSection[title="Playlists"] {display: none;}

 

Can you help me?

 

 

 

Edited by Alexwerilles
Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexwerilles

even though I have backed up the appheader file, I can no longer change the browser header title. The change had no effect after 4.6.2

emby title header.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexwerilles

the codes that hide the options "Home Screen", "Display", "Emby Web" are no longer working in version 4.6.2.

On the user's configuration page and also in the drawer

code dont work gaveta.jpg

code dont work.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexwerilles

It is also no longer possible to hide the "Playlists" and "Collections" option from the Home page drawer.

The exit option was duplicated I don't know why

drawer.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy2Play
11 hours ago, Alexwerilles said:

the codes that hide the options "Home Screen", "Display", "Emby Web" are no longer working in version 4.6.2.

On the user's configuration page and also in the drawer

code dont work gaveta.jpg

code dont work.jpg

 

11 hours ago, Alexwerilles said:

It is also no longer possible to hide the "Playlists" and "Collections" option from the Home page drawer.

The exit option was duplicated I don't know why

drawer.jpg

If nav drawer gets pinned this code affect both drawers.

/*Remove Emby Web from Dashboard Drawer*/
div.mainDrawer.drawer-docked div:nth-child(4) {display: none;}

/*Remove Display and Home Screen from Settings page*/
div.dynamicRoutes div.navDrawerItemsContainer button[data-index="0"],
div.dynamicRoutes div.navDrawerItemsContainer button[data-index="1"]  {display: none !important;}

/*Remove Emby Web from Settings page*/
body > div.mainAnimatedPages.skinBody > div > div > div > div > h3:nth-child(3),
body > div.mainAnimatedPages.skinBody > div > div > div > div > div:nth-child(4)  {display: none !important;}


/*Remove Playlist and Collection from Nav Drawer*/
/*Note if Nav Drawer is pinned this code will cause issue in Dashboard Drawer also*/
div.mainDrawer.drawer-open div:nth-child(4):not(.drawer-docked  div:nth-child(4)), div.mainDrawer.drawer-open div:nth-child(5):not(.drawer-docked  div:nth-child(5)) {display: none;}

As for sign out that is a known issue that Luke is looking into as it is only a issue for users not admin.

But these things are getting harder to do with the way dev is recoding.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexwerilles
38 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

 

If nav drawer gets pinned this code affect both drawers.


/*Remove Emby Web from Dashboard Drawer*/
div.mainDrawer.drawer-docked div:nth-child(4) {display: none;}

/*Remove Display and Home Screen from Settings page*/
div.dynamicRoutes div.navDrawerItemsContainer button[data-index="0"],
div.dynamicRoutes div.navDrawerItemsContainer button[data-index="1"]  {display: none !important;}

/*Remove Emby Web from Settings page*/
body > div.mainAnimatedPages.skinBody > div > div > div > div > h3:nth-child(3),
body > div.mainAnimatedPages.skinBody > div > div > div > div > div:nth-child(4)  {display: none !important;}


/*Remove Playlist and Collection from Nav Drawer*/
/*Note if Nav Drawer is pinned this code will cause issue in Dashboard Drawer also*/
div.mainDrawer.drawer-open div:nth-child(4):not(.drawer-docked  div:nth-child(4)), div.mainDrawer.drawer-open div:nth-child(5):not(.drawer-docked  div:nth-child(5)) {display: none;}

As for sign out that is a known issue that Luke is looking into as it is only a issue for users not admin.

But these things are getting harder to do with the way dev is recoding.

It worked perfectly for the user settings page

 

configs.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy2Play
6 hours ago, Alexwerilles said:

However, the side menu options still appear.

 

drawer2.jpg

As noted previously if you dock the sidebar this will create issues on the other nav drawer.

/*Remove Display and Homescreen from Nav Drawer*/
div.mainDrawer.drawer-docked div[data-listindex="2"] button.navDrawerListItem[data-index="0"],
div.mainDrawer.drawer-docked div[data-listindex="2"] button.navDrawerListItem[data-index="1"] {display: none !important;}

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...