Wrong video stream within ISO

Kappa

Hello there,

with some BD-ISO-Images the wrong video stream is played. Also in the "reports" view the wrong resolution, audio stream etc. is displayed. Can I manually choose the stream to be played by default? And can I edit the audio/video metadata that it is displayed correctly? Where is the "link" to the stream stored? In the *.db files?

Thanks in advance...

MediaBrowser Version 3.0.5326.13255

Yet another reason not to use ISOs ;).  We have been improving this as much as we can but getting proper information out of the ISO format is difficult and sometimes simply doesn't work.

Deathsquirrel

We need a sticky post to the effect of 'If you want your media to work, not just with MB but in general on PCs, rip it to MKV or MP4.  You can keep your special features AND your videos will work!'

Use MakeMKV, set the minimum file length to 20 seconds or so, and then have it autoconvert everything to MKV.  You don't lose audio tracks or video quality.  But you get a video file that will work with almost anything.  Convert that to a MP4 with Handbrake and we can get rid of the 'almost'.

Debug Mode

Sometimes there are extras like soundtracks or galleries that just don't transfer well.

Edited by Debug Mode

Spaceboy

Sometimes there are extras like soundtracks or galleries that just don't transfer well.

I rip the extras too. There's very little you miss out on ripping this way and nothing you'd actually miss