My media centre

Guest HenryWaxmansNostrils

Hi all . Good news for mmc users like myself, Michael Welter over at missing remote is updating his yammm program to add the media browser format. Whilst I don't use the program for viewing films it obviously recognises media browsers growing popularity. I use the program for scheduling and managing the tv side which it is very good for . Hopefully one day that will all be done inside MB3 .thats my big wish . Regards neil

• Like 1

Excellent, thanks for letting us know. Let him know that if he stops in here we'll be happy to answer any questions he has.

Just to clarify yammm is just the meta manager inside cetons my media centre app. It already recognised WMC And XBMC meta data but not Media Browser,s. But I will leave a message their for him if you think it will be of any help

No TV support, just Movies. TV support promised for a couple of years, dejected users because of it.

What is this in reference to?

Well according to the post over there this is a major update to yammm and will require .net 4.0 so maybe onetogo,s concerns will be met . Time will tell just have to wait for MMC update. Fingers crossed. I'm also hoping the problem with displaying certain logos on some channels will be resolved soon. But Motz has given no timeline for that. Good news is the app is back under development since they've given up on their android venture

• 2 weeks later...

Attention one2go Michael Welter has just stated that MediaBrowser and TV support will be in next update. Nice