No DLNA Playback with Bang & Olufsen

Woozie

Then you must have restarted an additional time when you shouldn't have. Can you please try this again and then attach the emby server log with the playback attempt? Let's at least first verify that you're testing with the correct version of the plugin. Thanks.

So you've got 1.0.46 of the dlna plugin.

As a test, can you use the plugin catalog to install version 1.0.44 of the dlna plugin? Then restart the server and try again. Just avoid restarting a second time because the server will update the plugin again to the latest.

Then please attach the emby server log. Thanks.

now i restartet the computer, choose dlna 1.0.44, emby writes i have to restart the server, so i do this one time. and the dlna version is still 1.0.46

and my last try for today :)

i uninstalled dlna, made a restart, i install 1.0.30...and die plugin says: 1.0.46...why...

dlna.JPG

dlna2.JPG

Ok thank you for trying. With the next beta server release please see how that goes and then attach an emby server log. Thanks.

Happy2Play

@Lukeisn't server superseding installed?

2021-02-21 23:27:30.990 Info App: File C:\Users\Johannes\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins\Emby.Dlna.dll has version 1.0.44.0
2021-02-21 23:27:31.355 Info App: File C:\Users\Johannes\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\plugins\Emby.Dlna.dll has version 1.0.46.0
2021-02-21 23:27:31.355 Info App: Copying plugin from C:\Users\Johannes\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\plugins\Emby.Dlna.dll to C:\Users\Johannes\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins\Emby.Dlna.dll

So in order to rollback to a previous version one would need to delete the plugin in System folder to prevent this. But may have compatibility issues do to changes within current server version.

Edited by Happy2Play

Yes you're right, sorry, that was my mistake.

Anyway please try the beta server that just went up, and then attach the emby server log. This should be interesting. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...