Live TV - No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

davedick

davedick

Hello I've been using CetonProxy, along with 2 HDHR Primes with no issues.  When I try adding a 2nd instance of CetronProxy/a second Ceton ETH or even just a 3rd HDHR Prime, it finds, add and updates the channel guide with no issue, but if I try to watch a show where the newly added tuner is the only one available, it gives me the following "No Compatible streams are currently available.  Please try again or contact your system administrator for details"

Other things I've tried earlier:  Removng all tuners, Removing the guide, restarting, re-added tuners, re-added the guide.  It seems that whatever device I add as the forth doesn't get used, thus reason for my question.

I have attached the log file, that I pulled roughly a minute or so after I tried watching the live channel.  The hardware detection and ffmpeg logs was about 15 minutes prior to the time I tried watching the channel 

Thanks

embyserver (3).txt hardware_detection-63746356047.txt ffmpeg-transcode-e67becc9-85e0-4fe0-9803-4bc566a2c1b1_1.txt

Hi, it looks like your tuner (or fake tuner), started returning 503 unavailable responses:

2021-01-16 01:51:25.461 Info HttpClient: Http response 503 from http://10.0.0.50:5004/auto/v104 

Perhaps try rebooting those tuners and then try again?