Purchased on apples store ios not activated though

oppressedtoaster

oppressedtoaster

how to activate my account with the $8/mo sub i am paying through  apple store

also website says $5 mo. apple store paid $7.88. weird.

edit: my emby account is cays****@gmail.com, as well as my apple ID and account signed in on phone. But when I retrieve the key i just paid for on apple store for more than $5 I get an error: "supporter not found"

WIN_20210116_09_53_04_Pro.jpg

Edited by oppressedtoaster
i felt like it

oppressedtoaster

I’m trying to download from my own server but i never received a key. I paid from the client iOS app not the server. I checked spam. Also, I’m able to log into caysonhiivala@gmail.com#emby.media account from the website (emby.media & forum) but not from the server url (Feralhosting.com#33456) to connect server to my account. So I got 2 issues.

I paid for download feature from my phone and I can’t download from my phone. I’m unable to receive the key I paid for with the email used with both emby.media and apple store. (Cayson@gmail is used for both accounts). It tells me this account hasn’t paid for it.

the second issue is that I logged out of my emby account via interface on my server with feralhosting.com. I can not log back into my emby account from the feral hosting  host interface web app, it doesn’t think my pw is right/account doesn’t exist.

Hi.  What is feralhosting?  You installed your own Emby server at that site?

We don't have a subscription for anyone with an email beginning with "cayson".  Is it possible you typo'd the email address during purchase?

It is probably best for you to send an email to billingsupport@emby.media to continue troubleshooting this.

Thanks.