Auto-Organize Feature Request - Multiple Watch Folders for Different Libraries

Skopin

Hi everyone,

I recently started using Auto-Organize and I really like it, but it is missing one thing for me. I have my TV shows and movies separated out by normal and kids. And within each of those, I have folders for the resolution. So basically it looks like this: 

Movies
>SD
>HD
>4K

Kids Movies
>SD
>HD
>4K

I would like the option to set up multiple folders and move locations to be auto-relocated. So if I am adding a kids movie in HD, I can drop it in one folder and it will automatically move it to the Kids Movies>HD folder. Then if I have a 4K movie that isn't kid friendly, I can drop it in a different folder to be moved to Movies>4K. The same option is requested for the TV side as well.

Nabeelmalik
3 hours ago, Skopin said:

Hi everyone,

I recently started using Auto-Organize and I really like it, but it is missing one thing for me. I have my TV shows and movies separated out by normal and kids. And within each of those, I have folders for the resolution. So basically it looks like this: 

Movies
>SD
>HD
>4K

Kids Movies
>SD
>HD
>4K

I would like the option to set up multiple folders and move locations to be auto-relocated. So if I am adding a kids movie in HD, I can drop it in one folder and it will automatically move it to the Kids Movies>HD folder. Then if I have a 4K movie that isn't kid friendly, I can drop it in a different folder to be moved to Movies>4K. The same option is requested for the TV side as well.

jjjjjk

Edited by Nabeelmalik
mis typing

bakes82
12 hours ago, Skopin said:

Hi everyone,

Movies
>SD
>HD
>4K

Kids Movies
>SD
>HD
>4K

Plugin admin already confirmed this is now how it works and i requested same feature, hes non responsive I assume doesnt want to fix.

I don't recall any threads about auto-organize where we've failed to respond, but the Emby core team has to focus on core server features and then chip in with these plugins here and there where we're able to. The auto-organize plugin is a community addition and contributions are welcome:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.AutoOrganize

Thanks !

bakes82
On 1/17/2021 at 10:35 PM, Luke said:

I don't recall any threads about auto-organize where we've failed to respond, but the Emby core team has to focus on core server features and then chip in with these plugins here and there where we're able to. The auto-organize plugin is a community addition and contributions are welcome:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.AutoOrganize

Thanks !

Im talking about this:  Is this not what hes talking about since the base functionality doesnt exist.  In this thread I requested to only merge duplicates in a "library" the plugin owner seems to not want to release source code or implementing it, thats what Im referring to.