Live tv images

Spaceboy

Spaceboy

Hi, I used to get images for each of the programs under the what's on and upcoming tv sections of the suggested tab and also for recordings on that tab. But I haven't seen these for a while. I recently rebuilt my library and I'm still not seeing what I used to, just the default icon.

Just wanted to highlight it, as it does really add to those screens and I miss how nice it used to look.

Serverwmc btw and everything showing in wmc. Channel icons are pulled through

Ta

krustyreturns

Do you see images in the guide when you select a program?  Are you getting frame grab type images for your recordings, or no image at all?

Make sure you don't have serverwmc set to ignore these images (see 'display options' tab.

Spaceboy

Ok I'm clearly having a bad day, should check my facts before posting. I used to get program images in wmc, it seems they've stopped appearing.

So yeah server wmc and mbs are working fine. But any idea why they might have stopped appearing in wmc? I presume the images are provided by the Microsoft in band epg feed? I think i stopped using that, probably the place to start...

krustyreturns

Lol.  Yes, they should be coming from the epg feed.  If you really miss guide images there is a way to add them by hand, but you'd have to really miss them bad to do that.