Library access

AlphardvB

AlphardvB

Goodafternoon,

I'm back!! Since this morning I have the problem that I cannot sync 1 folder into EMBY. Let me put is this way: the folders within /mnt/MM/Music all have the same read/write etc. rights. but he doesnt sync the folder Coldplay. Why? I don't know, that's why I am here. So please please please help me. I already deleted the folder and put it back, but that also didnt work :( 

image.png

mark-in-dallas

Your screenshots are way to small to really make anything out, but one issue that I do see is that all of those directories are assigned to  root root, which mean emby cannot access them.

AlphardvB

Hey Mark,

only the map Coldplay isnt reachable. all the others can be played and synchronized so thats weird. And I also can see the map when I add the library

image.png.442b1a22e2a3f40b02b6f01e5e3b68d6.png

On 1/12/2021 at 10:59 AM, AlphardvB said:

Hey Mark,

only the map Coldplay isnt reachable. all the others can be played and synchronized so thats weird. And I also can see the map when I add the library

image.png.442b1a22e2a3f40b02b6f01e5e3b68d6.png

This means the server is able to list the contents of the music folder, but must be getting denied access to a subfolder if it can't go any further than that.