Associate other libraries with live tv so users with access to at least 1 will see Active Recordings

mwongjay

mwongjay

As a user, I want to associate libraries with live tv to decouple the default recordings library to "Active Recordings" so that users with access to at least 1 live tv related library see active recordings.

I have the following libraries and mappings:

Recordings = Default recording library created by Emby for live tv recordings and configured with default recording path /mnt/Recorded Tv
Recorded Tv => Added by me which contains post-processed recordings derived from the Recordings directory with path /mnt/Recorded Tv Processed

"Recordings" library removed from all users to prevent playing recordings before they've been post-processed.

Flow:
Recording started -> recording completed -> ts file commercials removed -> ts transcoded to mp4 -> mp4 and nfo files moved to Recorded Tv Processed with same file structure
ie: /mnt/Recorded Tv/Show/Season 1/<recording>.ts => /mnt/Recorded Tv Processed/Show/Season 1/<recording>.mp4

I can see the red recording badge in the live tv views (Live Tv Programs, Live Tv Guide, Live Tv Channels), but it doesn't show up on the admin or home screens unless that user has access to the Recordings library.