Opensubtitle Plugin Not Working - No results found. Have you configured subtitle downloading?

Fayu01

Hi there, I can not get open subtitle plugin to work. The error message keeps popping up: No results found. Have you configured subtitle downloading? It was working few weeks ago and everything was fine. I've not changed any settings and now it is not working for any movie subtitle I download. English or foreign language. Logged on opensubtitles website and tested downloading files and was fine. Have tried setting up opensubtitle VIP account, reinstall plugin, reinstall Emby Server. Nothing seems to be working. Please help. Log attached.

embyserver.txt

Few weeks ago was able to search for subtitles for different movies and able to access English and other languages. Have tried to download subtitles for the exact same movies now  with error message showing "No results found. Have you configured subtitle downloading?". Appears to be unavailable for Opensubtitles.org as other plugins such as Podnapisi are returning English results. Have unchecked hash check and forced subtitles box.

Please help.

On 1/12/2021 at 3:00 AM, Fayu01 said:

Few weeks ago was able to search for subtitles for different movies and able to access English and other languages. Have tried to download subtitles for the exact same movies now  with error message showing "No results found. Have you configured subtitle downloading?". Appears to be unavailable for Opensubtitles.org as other plugins such as Podnapisi are returning English results. Have unchecked hash check and forced subtitles box.

Please help.

Hi, can you please go over an example? Thanks.