Some shows not playing on Android TV / Google TV Emby App

Jeryd

This is really weird and I feel like I missed an option somewhere.

I have a few TV shows that the "play" button will not show up for when I am using Emby on Google TV. The play button shows up when I am using a web browser or with the Emby Windows app. The shows work. Google TV is wired to the LAN. Dedicated Win10 server w/1660 for transcoding.

Any ideas?

59 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  Can you please show us a specific example?  Is the same user logged into both places?

Same user (admin user) logged in with a few different devices (phone, android TV, Roku TV, Xbox, Web). TV show shows the play button in all the devices except the Android TV. I did some research last night and found a few other people had the same issue and the recommended solution was to refresh the library (I recently separated TV shows from cartoons). After a complete library re scan (and I did the vacuum, don't know if it did anything) and reinstalling the app on Android TV (complete uninstall / reboot) the shows now have the play button.

The problem was only showing up in the new library (cartoons, which used to be under the TV library). It also could have been the Android TV app (running on google TV), but I don't have any way to test it (except the shows had the play button on all the other apps that access my emby server).