Question about running on DSM 7

Aminology

Aminology

Hi Luke, Hi everyone. Apologies if this issue was covered somewhere else and I mistakingly overlooked it. Here is my situation :

I started using Emby server on my DS220j about 2 weeks ago, it wasn't hard to configure it at the beginning but then I noticed that the interface couldn't connect to internet at all (except for subtitles). So I figured I'd just update my metadata the manual (and the tedious) way. So a few days ago the connection started glitching, going on and offline, and when it's successful it's always with a very lagging connection speed, which wasn't the case before this month of January. 

Yesterday I attempted to solve the problem by updating to the BETA version, which had it work for about few minutes before it stopped reacting and opening altogether.

I'm using a Macbook with a Chrome based browser, with my synology running DSM 7.0.

To sum up, here are my problems :

1- External access doesn't work, and apparently I can't configure an Emby Connect.

2- I can't use the metadata downloader (identify function) and I also can't access the plugin store.

3- As of yesterday, I lost access to the Emby server altogether.

I attached my logs hopefully you can help me locate where the problem is.

embyserver.txt