Update all Art

jriker1

jriker1

In MB3 I am running MB server on one computer and classic on my WMC computer for the Xbox.  Not sure if relevant but for reference.

Anyway, I have some movies that didn't seem to update the art on.  Is there a way to force MB to update the art on all movies in the library?  I know I could on the old one but there are so many settings on the webpage for version 3 not sure if I'm missing it.

Thanks.

JR

shaefurr

Does the movie fanart show up in the web client at all? You can try opening the web client, click your movies collection, then click the "EDIT" button next to the title, then click refresh and see if that does it.

Edited by shaefurr

buddyweiser

You can also just click on the poster and it will bring you right to the artwork for that item, where you can download new images.

Sent using my Optimus L90

• 5 months later...
jriker1

Sorry.  I have some content that doesn't always show so you get folders with no images, and videos that have some metadata but not all the resulting image content.  In the past a full refresh of all images and content, at least in MB2 fixed that.  Trying to find where the option to do a full refresh of all images and metadata for all content is in MB3.

Thanks.

JR