Xbox one app suddenly stopped playing hevc

Pukerud

Pukerud

Do not know if this is the right place to post this. I am sorry if I made a mistake.  

Yesterday everything was working fine. Playing hvec/x256 files on the app, using my xbox one. If I play the same file today i just get sound and a green image. No real picture, just green. Other files play ok. And the same file is playing correct on the phone app and in browser.

Tried restarting both server and xbox, to no avail.

Emby Server 4.5.4.0 Xbox one App  1.1.336.7

Logs when i get home from work.

Edited by Pukerud
added versions

Happy2Play

What version number?  I can assume ET updated, but have you tried this?

Pukerud

I have not tried this. Seems like it should help. But I can not for the life of me see where i change the render settings in the app on the xbox.

It's version 1.1.336.70. will try to reinstall on the xbox.

Edited by Pukerud

Happy2Play
3 minutes ago, Pukerud said:

I have not tried this. Seems like it should help. But I can not for the life of me see where i change the render settings in the app on the xbox.

May have to wait for someone else to comment as this setting may only apply to the desktop version as I don't see it in the store version "Emby for Window 1.1.336.0".

Pukerud

This says i should share my logs. But that includes my public adresse for my server. Is there anything else you need than logs from the server ?

Thanks for making me check anyway, a subtitle add on was spamming my logs. So impossible to find what i want from when I was testing yesterday. A few hours is 130mb :)  I am gonna try to do it again when I am home from work and remove my urls from the log.

FrostByte
4 hours ago, Pukerud said:

This says i should share my logs. But that includes my public adresse for my server. Is there anything else you need than logs from the server ?

Thanks for making me check anyway, a subtitle add on was spamming my logs. So impossible to find what i want from when I was testing yesterday. A few hours is 130mb :)  I am gonna try to do it again when I am home from work and remove my urls from the log.

Either obfuscate the IP in your logs, or PM them to Luke

Pukerud

Now i do not understand anything... After coming home to test again. It is working. I can not belive disabeling two subtitle add-ons could fix an issue like this. But it is working now. I am gonna try different stuff to se if I can get the error again.