Unlock is not purchased for Emby for Android TV

Darkjeje

Darkjeje

Good morning all,

I have been using Emby for more than 5 years and in particular Emby for Android TV on my Freebox Mini 4k for which I bought the unlocking of the application on 01/21/2016.

For a while now, I can't play video on Emby for Android TV. I am invited to unblock the application. When I click on collect purchase, I get the message "Unlock is not purchased".

How can I correct this, in order to recover my purchase?

Thanks for your help !

Edited by Darkjeje

You can PM it to me.  Are you positive the device is logged into the same Google account?  No store restrictions like parental controls involved?

Darkjeje

Yes I had added the correct account on January 1, without result.

Today I have withdrawn the account specific to this material, in order to keep only the account with which I made the purchase, without result.

I am sending you the screen copy.

2 minutes ago, Darkjeje said:

Yes I had added the correct account on January 1, without result.

What exactly does that mean?

Darkjeje
7 minutes ago, ebr said:

Que veut dire ceci exactement?

I had a gmail account specifically for this device. Then I added my personal gmail account to buy Emby for Android TV.
My equipment then broke down and was changed by my operator.

I reinstalled the specific account for this device, then Emby, then my personal gmail account, but Emby did not unblock.

The issue has to be related to the multiple accounts.  I imagine the device has to be logged into the account with the purchase as the primary account.

Darkjeje

This is what I assumed and this is the reason why since midday, there is only the account with which I had unlocked the application

Since logging in only to that account, have you tried pressing the "Restore Unlock" button?

Darkjeje

I just fixed the problem. I turned the hardware off and on again, and the application was unlocked immediately.

Sorry to have bothered you, it took a single google account and turn off the equipment ...