Shuffle Function(Xbox Theatre App)

MaroonCake

MaroonCake

Hello,

Unsure if it's a big, unintentional, or intentional however some small little things I have noticed is with the shuffle function with TV Shows on this app;

1. Under the "Shows" tab when I hit shuffle under a certain genre it shuffles the tv show, meaning it will pick one show and start from episode 1 then play episode 2 and so on for that show.

2. Under "Genres" Tab i will go to animation and either hit play or shuffle and it just gives the loading circle over the screen without actually loading anything. I have let it sit for about 10 minutes and nothing starts.

3. With this app the only way I have found to shuffle tv shows I have is to go under the "Episode" tab which lists ALL episodes and it will shuffle all of those. Which works but I would like to be able to shuffle all my cartoon shows I have.

I have noticed with other app platforms such as the Alexa FireStick/Cube  I am able to shuffle by genre(Animation for example) and it working properly.

Not sure if this is intentional with this version of the app specifically however it would be nice to shuffle by genre :)

Also completely unrelated, is there any Emby apps for a smartTV? I recently just bought a new samsung Q60T and I couldn't find Emby on there.. curious if there was plans for future support or an alternative way? I do have my xbox plugged into it of course but would be nice to not have the notifications and having to turn on a controller and just use a remote.. It's all just convenience at this point lmao.

Thanks in advance! Loving this program/app so far.

Hi, yes we are working on improving our shuffle functions, and yes we have both samsung and lg apps. Please check the download page of our website for details.

• Like 1