Library not loading files

TonFer

Hi there, 

I am an old Emby user (over 5 years now) and have configured my environment in a number of PCs with absolutely no issues in the past. However, I have a weird issue now where one of my Libraries won't load any files. I notice this library wasn't really updating, so after many tries I removed it hoping it would build it again. No luck. The hard drive is fine as there are other libraries sharing that particular HD, and they do update. I have even tried different names for the library, it makes no difference. I can't think of any logical explanation for this. 

Emby Premiere, Version 4.5.4, OS: Windows 10 Pro (20H2)

PrincessClevage
8 hours ago, TonFer said:

Hi there, 

I am an old Emby user (over 5 years now) and have configured my environment in a number of PCs with absolutely no issues in the past. However, I have a weird issue now where one of my Libraries won't load any files. I notice this library wasn't really updating, so after many tries I removed it hoping it would build it again. No luck. The hard drive is fine as there are other libraries sharing that particular HD, and they do update. I have even tried different names for the library, it makes no difference. I can't think of any logical explanation for this. 

Emby Premiere, Version 4.5.4, OS: Windows 10 Pro (20H2)

Might it be possible that you content filtering enabled for the account you have been testing with?

I don’t use filters, so I wouldn’t purposely turn it on. Unless for some reason, it would get turned on by default in this version. Where can I check?