Emby Premiere Problem

WhatsUp

Hallo, ich bin seit einigen Jahren ein Emby Premiere Nutzer.

Seit einigen Tagen zeigt mir der Emby Server immer wieder an das ich mir doch Emby Premiere kaufen sollte.

Wenn ich in den Einstellungen des Emby Servers auf Premiere klicke steht hinter meinem Server nicht mehr die goldene Münze welche mir unteranderem anzeigt das ich ein Premiere Nutzer bin.

Ich habe 2 Schlüssel, 1 den original Schlüssel den ich beim kauf bekommen und einen von Tv/Movie themes.

Wenn ich beide eingebe kommt die Bestätigung in der mir gedankt wird. Wenn ich auf Key vergessen klicke und meine Email eingebe kommt nur das Laderad aber es passiert nichts.

Es wäre schön wenn mir jemand bei der Lösung meines Problems helfen könnte denn ich bin Ratlos.

edit:

Ich nutze unRaid und das EmbyServer Template

Mit Grüßen

Christian

Edited by WhatsUp

51 minutes ago, WhatsUp said:

I have 2 keys, 1 the original key that I got when I bought it and one from Tv / Movie themes.

You must have purchased the plug-in with a different email address than you did your Premiere key.  Since all we ever have to identify you is an email address, these are now out of sync.

You need to be sure and paste in your original Premiere key into the field in your server.

Then, please send a PM to me and @BeppoMonkeyBoy with both email addresses.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Yes, i post both keys correct from a Password manager. Few days ago everthing worked fine with the TV/Movietheme key but i think after a Docker update i got these problems.

I hope my advised email adresses will work.

Graschbaten

Edit: Problem solved!!

I read this carefully an voila!

1. (1) Be sure your key really is valid. Use the Forgot Key feature to have it re-sent to you and check the expiration date on that email.

2. (2) Try blanking out the key and saving and then re-entering (paste) the key and saving again.

3. (3) Check your Firewall and router settings. Be sure nothing is blocking the server application's access to mb3admin.com

4. (4) Disable or remove any browser add-ins. Some security add-ins (like Privacy Badger) can block our ability to validate the key

privacy badger was my problem thanks for your time