root folder

ggm
Go to solution Solved by CWNashvegas,

Hi, does anyone know how to stop the root folder within Media Library from displaying in Mediabrowser Classic.

Basically all my media folders are displayed as normal, but they also display again contained within a root folder.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

This sounds like a library configuration issue on the server or file system side.  What shows up under collections in the Web client?

I have a folder called HDTV and the root folder shows up within this folder.  It also shows up in collections in the Web client, and I have also noticed that the dates of all my TV shows are out by a few days.  Should I uninstall Mediabrowser Server and re-install?

• Solution
CWNashvegas

Do you have a shortcut in there somewhere that points to a root path? (ie, one of your UNC shared paths) 

Definitely some sort of server side config issue.  Christa may be on the right path. Moving topic...

Well done, there was in fact a shortcut in the HDTV folder which I have removed and the root folder is now gone.  Still have not worked out why the release dates for my TV Shows are out by one day.  For example Scandal S03E02 was first aired 10 Oct but release date shows as 9 Oct. Any clues on why this may be happening?  Many thanks to CWNashvegas for solving my initial problem.