Wrong sorting for Air-By-Date Shows

Kincaid

Kincaid

I am watching my shows via the web interface. I have some shows like The Tonight Show that don't work with season and episode numbers but with airdates. This worked well before I installed MB server on a new machine. Now the sort order is totally messed up. For example I have a folder called "The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon" with a folder called "2014" in it. In this folder are all episodes from 2014 and they are named like this: "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 2014-07-14 - Michael Strahan, Diane Kruger, Phish" and in the Windows Explorer they are sorted correctly. When I am in the 2014 folder in the MB webinterface the episodes are sorted like this:

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 2014-07-21 - Kate Hudson, Ellar Coltrane, Nico & Vinz

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 2014-07-17 - Miranda Kerr, Jason Mraz

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 2014-06-06 - Channing Tatum, Joshua Topolsky, Julian McCullough

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 2014-07-23 - Robin Wright, Josh Charles, Weezer

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 2014-05-16 - Drew Barrymore, Giovanni Ribisi, Elbow

and so on. I can't see any sorting rule there. The same is with "Last Week Tonight". I even tried to set the sort name only to the date but it didn't change anything.

Does anyone know what's wrong with my setup?

Kincaid

There are no informations but the name and the sort name, no tvdb id and the order in tvdb is correct, so this shouldn't be a problem.