directories with photo are said empty..

frpatte

Bonjour,

I added a mediatheque pointing to folders with jpeg files, but emby says that this mediatheque is empty...

All permissions are correct.

Emby is installed from:

emby-server-deb_4.5.4.0_amd64.deb

Thank you for helping.

F.P.

I don't know what you mean by "example":

I defined a new mediatheque giving the path to a folder with the photos (jpeg files), set the content as video & personal photos.

On Emby welcome page, I can see this mediatheque as an icon build from differant photos in the mediatheque and if I want to open it, Emby replies that this mediatheque is empty...

Strange! How does emby could built this icon with parts of the mediatheque content  and claims that this content does not exist?

Happy2Play

Can you post a server log.  Only thing I can think of would be permissions or possibly content with said folder causing issues.

Is it what you are asking for?

/var/lib/emby/logs/embyserver.txt:2020-12-27 07:17:59.414 Info LibraryMonitor: Stopping directory watching for pat
h /data/minidlna/photo
/var/lib/emby/logs/embyserver.txt:2020-12-27 07:17:59.480 Info App: Found duplicate path: /data/minidlna/photo/gre
ce-2015-16
/var/lib/emby/logs/embyserver.txt:2020-12-27 07:17:59.550 Info App: Found duplicate path: /data/minidlna/photo/gre
ce-2015-16
/var/lib/emby/logs/embyserver.txt:2020-12-27 07:18:02.028 Info App: Found duplicate path: /data/minidlna/photo/gre
ce-2015-16
/var/lib/emby/logs/embyserver.txt:2020-12-27 07:18:04.050 Info LibraryMonitor: Watching directory /data/minidlna/photo