Is there any options for customizing the web app TV Guide?

Ronstang

Ronstang

I love the live TV since I finally got it working correctly but in the web app it's hard to navigate to the channel I want because the text description of the channel comes first and many times the channel number is no longer in view.....like in the picture below

1546386948_image(1).png.f6fd469a6e5a00dee0d3066eb42bb214.png

The logos are nice to look at but they don't mean anything to my brain on a quick scroll....I want to see numbers....big and easy to see because I can't find a quick way to find the channel I want to look at like in WMC where you just type the channel number and the guide jumps to that channel.  Are there any settings to change the view?  The channel number should be on it's own line and above the logo or first, before the text and large enough to see easily.  Like in the picture, on more than 30% of my channels I can't even see the channel number in the guide which makes navigating painful.

The web app is the main way I manage my recordings because doing so on the Firestick is slow and with limited ability to manage the recordings so I'd like to be able to navigate easier if possible.

arrbee99

I thought I was getting somewhere with this css stuff-

/* Make Top Left Empty Box Wider */
div.channelCell {width: 240px !important;}
/* Make Channels Column Wider */
button.channelCell.channelCell-mobilefocus.itemAction {width: 240px !important;}
/* Remove Channel Logo */
div.guideChannelImage {display: none !important}
/* Make Program Text Bigger */
div.guideChannelText.secondaryText {font-size: 150% !important;}

Which might help a bit. Unfortunately although it makes the left hand column wider, it doesn't move the present time position bar, so its out of sync. Still maybe the third and fourth lines might help. You put them in the Dashboard under Settings > Custom css box (and Save).

Hopefully someone will come along and help as I don't really know what I'm doing.

Edited by arrbee99

Ronstang

Thank you so much, I will try it when I have some time.  It's also nice to know it's not only me that finds this an issue.