TV episodes are auto playing instead of showing menu

jellowe

jellowe

Normally when browsing to a TV series I can click on an episode and it takes me to the details for that episode and gives me the option to Play, Resume, Cast, Chapters, and Details. However I did a couple of updates in the last couple of days and I don't know if somethings changed or whatever, but I don't get this page anymore. It just automatically plays (or resumes) to episode as soon as I select it. I don't get the option to view the cast or select a certain chapter for a TV episode.

That means there is virtually no metadata for those episodes.  Check them out with the web client and metadata manager.

jellowe

The web interface shows all metadata. I installed MB Classic on my laptop and it works fine from there. Just my main computer doesn't do it anymore. It started happening a day or two ago.

Did you turn off the option to "Always show details"?

Still sounds like there is very little metadata for those items.

jellowe

I couldn't find any setting that I may have changed, but I ended up uninstalling MB Classic, renaming all the folders in ProgramData and %appdata%, then reinstalling. That fixed it, so I figured it was probably a setting I overlooked or something, although I don't remember changing anything. Thank you!