"Play First Unwatched" for a New - previously unwatched series, selects s01e06 as the first episode

jordy

As per the title. This has happened twice now when I start a new TV Series, The first was "The Undoing", a 6 episode miniseries.

Select the show in the "Latest TV" row, bring up it's menu and select "Play First Unwatched" , ATV starts episode s01e06.

It has now done this twice in a row. The latest Series is "The Prodigal Son".

ATV logs sent, user is Paul at approx 10:50pm on Tuesday 22 Dec.

EDIT: in addition, opening the Series Detail page and selecting the "Play Next Up" button, results in a "Unable to Find Next Up Episode" msg

Edited by jordy
additional but probably related issue

1 hour ago, jordy said:

in addition, opening the Series Detail page and selecting the "Play Next Up" button, results in a "Unable to Find Next Up Episode" msg

That is fixed in the current beta.

For your other issue, it sounds like a problem with the data.  Did you try the same thing in the web app?

Never mind.  I think I see what is going on there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ebr said:

That is fixed in the current beta.

For your other issue, it sounds like a problem with the data.  Did you try the same thing in the web app?

I can't get the same menu in the web app - I use the Shield Remote in ATV and double tap the volume slider to open the menu. But any way I try to start a new TV Series in the web app, always opens up with s01e01. So it seems to be related to ATV

I'm currently using .57g, what is the latest?

Edited by jordy