Subtitle does not load on smart tv

HeroLeam

HeroLeam

Hi guys, the subtitle is not loading in the smart tv app, but in the web app it works, as you can see there is nothing wrong with the subtitle, because both on the web tv and in the root file it works normally!
And it's not just this file, it's my entire library, no files work on the smart tv, but on the web and on the computer everyone reads the subtitle!

smarttv version.jpg

on web app works.mkv

HeroLeam
3 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, can we please go over an example? Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

But it is there in the publication, I made 2 videos, one is the TV where the subtitle does not load, and the other is on the web the subtitle working normally.

Just now, HeroLeam said:

But it is there in the publication, I made 2 videos, one is the TV where the subtitle does not load, and the other is on the web the subtitle working normally.

Can you please provide the information requested? Thanks.

HeroLeam
7 minutes ago, Luke said:

Can you please provide the information requested? Thanks.

What information do you need, I still haven't figured out what's missing

HeroLeam
On 12/19/2020 at 10:12 PM, Luke said:

What did you try to play during the time of this log file? And at what time?

did you see what is the problem?

HeroLeam
7 hours ago, Luke said:

O que você tentou reproduzir durante o tempo deste arquivo de log? E a que horas?

this documentary [2008] Journey To The Edge Of The Universe.mp4 at 2020-12-19 12:45:33

Ok, can you try external srt subtitles instead and see how that compares?

Unfortunately Samsung is no longer accepting new submissions for this app on older devices, so we can't update the app anymore.

HeroLeam
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Ok, can you try external srt subtitles instead and see how that compares?

Unfortunately Samsung is no longer accepting new submissions for this app on older devices, so we can't update the app anymore.

I have tested it in both ways, both separately and as an attached file, in both ways it doesn’t load subtitles, but it’s strange because a while ago (about 6 months) the files were loading normally, in both ways, for a while no longer loads subtitles in the Samsung app

HeroLeam
4 minutes ago, Luke said:

Can we please look at an srt example? thanks.

which example, one that works?

None works, there's no way I can give you an example, because no files in my library subtitles work. But only in the Samsung app it doesn't work, on my computer and on the web version the subtitles open normally.

It's the Samsung app that's in trouble.

HeroLeam
2 minutes ago, Luke said:

Can we please go over an srt example by following how to report a media playback issue:

Thanks !

I already said that it is not the file, all srt files do not run on the samsung app, on the computer and the web works normal, that is, it is not the file, it is the samsung app that has a problem.

[2008] Journey To The Edge Of The Universe.srt

Sorry I'm trying to get you an answer as quickly as possible, and the information I'm requesting is what will help me do that.

HeroLeam
17 minutes ago, Luke said:

Sorry I'm trying to get you an answer as quickly as possible, and the information I'm requesting is what will help me do that.

It's just that I'm Brazilian, and I'm using Google translator to try to understand you, and some things I can't understand you because you ask the same things twice, if you were more specific in what you need it would be better, for example, I need the srt file , video file and etc.