Galaxy Tab S7 + Emby Server 4.5.4.0 CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE

ishihara

ishihara

Hello everyone,

I installed the android emby server on a fresh galaxy tab s7 and tried to play .mkv files from it. The playback fails to run on the galaxy tab itself from the emby apk and also on my samsung smart tv running the most recent tizen os app. I get an error-message after a couple of seconds black loading screen, with the message: "There is no available stream...". I tested multiple 1080p .mkv files. The synced folder with the files was located on the tablets internal storage.

The ffmpeg logs show the following at the end: 

CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "/data/data/com.emby.embyserver/files/ffmpeg/ffmpeg": cannot locate symbol "__trunctfdf2" referenced by "/data/data/com.emby.embyserver/files/ffmpeg/ffmpeg"...

I deleted the logs folder content to have a clean start and tried to play a single file on the smart tv. I attached the following result from that attempt at the post.

Is there any way I can help to find the issue? It would be great to be able to run the server on my tablet! 

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 

Android 10 (REL) SDK:29 BuildId:QP1A.190711.020 Incremental:T870XXU1ATK4 Patch-Level: 2020-11-01

Emby Server 4.5.4.0 + 4.6.0.8 beta

Emby for Samsung 1.0.87

logs.zip

Edited by ishihara

• 2 months later...