Wrong episodes order

FrancescoBassi

FrancescoBassi

I imported a TV series but the order of the episodes is wrong, undoubtedly in Italy they were broadcast in a different order. So I end up with the episodes with wrong titles and storylines. How can I reorder them? Is there a plugin or something else that gets them from Italian sites? Or alternatively, is it possible that they are recognized and sorted by file name? I name them series title 01x01 - episode title.ext Thanks

FrancescoBassi

For example the episode, for Italian TV, number 10 for USA TV is number 7. And title and storyline is like USA. I hope you understand me, sorry for my bad English.
Thx

How are your files named and organized? What metadata fetchers are enabled on the library and in what order?

• Like 1

FrancescoBassi

Yes I organize like this name os show 01x01 neme of episodes. All are enabled and Italian language is preferred.

Thx

Hi, what can Emby do about this? You selected MovieDb for episode metadata so you're getting what's on MovieDb, right?

• Like 1

Happy2Play
On 12/11/2020 at 7:06 AM, FrancescoBassi said:

I am confused both TVDB and TMDB have that Aired order.  The wiki order is somewhat DVD order with the exception of Serenity being one episode.

• Like 1

FrancescoBassi
7 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

I am confused both TVDB and TMDB have that Aired order.  The wiki order is somewhat DVD order with the exception of Serenity being one episode.

Great!!! I have change the order in dvd and now is ok.

Thx Francesco