Can someone tell me when 4.5.3.0 will be available for Synology NAS?

zBernie

zBernie

Emby has been at version 4.4.3.0 for months now on my Synology NAS, and displays a message that version 4.5.3.0 is available.  Can someone tell if this update will be available?

-Thanks

Hello,

The team is moving the package to Synology package center, and they are waiting the validation of Synology.
But Synology is actually busy with DSM 7.0

• Like 1

FrostByte
4 hours ago, zBernie said:

Emby has been at version 4.4.3.0 for months now on my Synology NAS, and displays a message that version 4.5.3.0 is available.  Can someone tell if this update will be available?

-Thanks

You will need to do manual upgrades until packages are available in the Synology store.  The old repository is no longer being used and can be removed now.  In the meanwhile packages can be found at

https://emby.media/synology-server.html

After your first manual upgrade future upgrade messages in the dashboard will point to the correct location

zBernie
13 hours ago, FrostByte said:

You will need to do manual upgrades until packages are available in the Synology store.  The old repository is no longer being used and can be removed now.  In the meanwhile packages can be found at

https://emby.media/synology-server.html

After your first manual upgrade future upgrade messages in the dashboard will point to the correct location

Thanks, I'm all upgraded to 4.5.3.  Have a nice holiday!

• Like 1

Nanderas

I have a DS215j, which package do I have to download?

I can't mach the x15 alpine architecture of its processor with the listed packages.

Thanks for your help

13 minutes ago, Nanderas said:

I have a DS215j, which package do I have to download?

I can't mach the x15 alpine architecture of its processor with the listed packages.

Thanks for your help

Hi, try the two armv7 packages, in order they're listed. See if the first one will install and run, if not, try the second one. Thanks.

• 8 months later...