Installed Trakt Plugin, After Syncing All Movies Disappeared

MSOBadger

MSOBadger

My Emby server is running via Docker container on Unraid (EmbyServer docker, fully up-to-date, running Emby 4.5.3.0) and has been running without issue for months (after previously running on my Windows box for years).  My media files themselves all follow standard Emby naming convention, with art and nfo files saved into the media folders.

Yesterday I installed the Trakt plugin for the first time.  Immediately after installing Trakt and running my first sync to Trakt (nothing else changed), my entire Movies library content has disappeared (it previously housed hundreds of movies).

The Movies library button still shows up, but navigating to it just shows a blank Emby screen with a message saying "No items found."   My "TV shows" and "Music" libraries appear to be unaffected and still show up normally.  Similarly, if I click on "Collections", where I previously had dozens of collections setup, only the collections containing items from my "TV shows" and/or "Music" libraries remain.

I verified that nothing is wrong with the media files themselves - they are all still present, accessible, and working when I browse to them directly across my network outside of Emby.  I tried force rescanning of my Movie library in Emby (and then all of my libraries) several times, to no avail.  I removed the Trakt plugin and tried another rescan of the library, no dice.  I removed the Movie library and re-set it up from scratch, and that didn't resolve the issue either.  I then uninstalled my EmbyServer docker entirely, deleted all of my appdata and cashe drive folders and did a clean re-install and setup of the EmbyServer docker from scratch... much to my dismay, even after setting everything up from scratch (without Trakt) my Movie library remains empty. 

After my fresh re-install didn't work, I tried deleting the XML nfo files for several movies, thinking that Trakt might have done something to those that was blocking Emby from seeing them.  I  rescanned the library after deleting the nfo files and Emby still doesn't detect any movies.  Interestingly, which may or may not be relevant, but after this rescan, a new NFO file was not created for the movies whose NFO files I had deleted - so it seems like perhaps Emby isn't detecting the movies at all.