Live TV Guide - item count

Thomas64

Thomas64

Well.. Maybe ignore/delete this.. Somehow I just realized the up/down arrows will work - making it super simple to scroll just a line of shows/movies at a time.. Never thought to use those to navigate here..

========================================================================================================

Would it be posible to add a setting for the number of "Shows" and such listed off the Live TV - Programs view?

I have the "number of days of guide data to download" set to the default of AUTO, and that works great for the amount of data shown in the Guide Grid, scheduled recordings, and searches. (It looks like AUTO gets 1 weeks worth of Guide Data..)

I've also removed all the duplicate and junk (to me) channels from the Comcast lineup - leaving 70 channels getting Guide data.

But, on the LiveTV - Programs - Shows view, it comes up with close to 10,000 entries, making it a little challenging to easily use the page just to check the next day or so of upcoming shows with that view. The scrolling is a little tricky with that amount of shows (the slightest scroll movement gets you days ahead).. It would be great if there was a way to limit these views to a specific number of hours or days ahead. I've played with the filter - and that certainly helps. But an option to set it at everything for the next several hours to a day or two would be even more helpful..

The Guide grid itself is perfect as is - but these alternate views come in handy to catch something you may want to watch/record but weren't specifically looking for..

If memory serves - back when we still had "pages",  that made it more manageable by limiting the number viewed (per page) at a time.

Thanks!

image.png.a0f1f78968c7579a9d0be69ebc175da9.png

Edited by Thomas64

Hi, thanks for the feedback. What we're planning on doing in the near future is merging same titles so that you can click on one and then see all of the airings for it. Once that is done that should significantly reduce the number of titles that you'll have to scroll through.