Customize Latest for TV and Movies

IkeTaylor11

IkeTaylor11

I am to a point where I am adding more media to TV and Movies than the homescreen allows for under the "Latest Media". Is there a way to remove tv series or movies from Latest without marking them as played? I don't want to mark them as played because I want to watch them someday. But, when I add new media it always puts it at the front of the list. This is especially difficult for TV since I watch so many shows concurrently. The shows I watch end up being removed from Latest in place of newly downloaded media. 

speaking about customizing, my "last added" of a mixed library show "files" instead of posters. Is it because the library is a mixed content ?

image.thumb.png.0fd986ae76212f61aaffd9941fa1f920.png 

Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, yarez0 said:

Speaking about customizing, my "last added" of a mixed library show "files" instead of posters. Is it because the library is a mixed content ?

Yes as Mixed Content type has never grouped episode into a series item with unwatched count. (all clients)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IkeTaylor11 said:

The shows I watch end up being removed from Latest in place of newly downloaded media

Next Up should show the ones you watch at the front.  It is designed just for this scenario (keeping what you are currently watching right in front).

IkeTaylor11
11 minutes ago, ebr said:

Next Up should show the ones you watch at the front.  It is designed just for this scenario (keeping what you are currently watching right in front).

Next Up has its limitations though. It only shows next episode, not how many are left to watch. Also, its only TV shows and not movies. My movie libraries have so many unwatched movies that they don't all show in the Latest. It would be nice to customize the Lastest Media to prioritize what we want to watch next. 

seanbuff
4 minutes ago, Luke said:

Or have the ability to have a different list altogether at that position.

that's a great idea for the future. thanks for the feedback 😉

• 3 weeks later...