How to get plugins in the built in repo?

bakes82

PenkethBoy

see the dev wiki - there is an article on how you get your plugins added to the catalogue 

Hi.  Our normal process here is for you to also create a post in the plug-in forum with a test version of your plug-in so that we can be sure it is adequately tested, supported and there is sufficient demand.

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, bakes82 said:

Ahh no wonder people dont list it, its a manual process lol.  This is so bad.

Only the approval of an ID in our system goes through a manual process.

bakes82
1 minute ago, ebr said:

Only the approval of an ID in our system goes through a manual process.

Its manual for every version update also no?  Why would I just provide you with a github link or a nuget package instead?  This way when I push code my dev ops can build and create/deploy release like it currently does on github?   I dont want to then come upload another file, I dont even make the release on github manually lol.

Just now, bakes82 said:

Its manual for every version update also no?  Why would I just provide you with a github link or a nuget package instead?  This way when I push code my dev ops can build and create/deploy release like it currently does on github?   I dont want to then come upload another file, I dont even make the release on github manually lol.

There simply hasn't been enough demand for such integrations to warrant the development and support it would require.  Such things are certainly possible in the future if the demand warrants our applying the resources to it.

bakes82
Just now, ebr said:

There simply hasn't been enough demand for such integrations to warrant the development and support it would require.  Such things are certainly possible in the future if the demand warrants our applying the resources to it.

Ive seen how demand  based things work here so far ;)  I dont think thats really the problem, I see highly requested QOL features and other suggestions that have been here for years that havent been implemented.  People just wont use it if its not easy which seems to be the case, just look at the number of plugins in plugs that arent in the market place.

We're working as hard and as fast as we can to make everyone as happy as possible. Thanks for the feedback.