EPG VBox

user101xy

user101xy

Hi,

ich habe eine VBox Gateway und habe mit Emby Premiere, die URL der XMLTV in das passende Feld eingegeben.

Allerdings werden unter Guide keine EPG Daten angezeigt.

Wie kann ich das beheben? 

Have you checked the mapping tool in Emby Server to ensure that tuner channels are mapped to epg channels?

user101xy

I looked under: Edit metadata, but I can't paste my image URL anywhere. Where can I find the mapping tool?

Edit: I meant EPG URL.

What does the mapping tool with it?

Edited by user101xy

Hi,

First make sure you can view channels and guide data on the Vbox to make sure that is working.
Next you setup an M3U tuner using one of the M3Us and also setup the guide source using the vbox XML URL.

I assume this is what you've done so far.  Next you may need to map channels.
This KB Article gives an overview of the channel mappiing procedure.
https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001848809-live-tv-channel-mapping

Let us know if that helps.

PS If you are in the USA, Canada or UK you would likely be better off using Emby Guide data vs the vbox guide data as it has a lot more information and graphics.

user101xy

Hi,

the VBox Stream works. But when i click on the Channeleditor, how is described in your link, to map the channels, in the screenshot you can see, that there are no channels listed.

2020-12-04 (2).png

2020-12-04.png

Screenshot 2020-12-05 164722.png

user101xy

Hi,

I have installed the 2.66 Version. Before i had have the 2.65 Version of the VBox. Some Data in the EPG is now shown, but unfortunately not complete. There are missing a lot of EPG data. And the Channel Logo editor is still empty, how you have seen, in the message above.

Where can i insert the image URL from VBox?

Have you mapped the channels as shown in the link I gave you?  That will require clicking the 3 dot menu on the EPG Guide and choosing channel mapping.

Can you show us what you have on that screen?

user101xy

Hi,

i have clicked the 3 dot menu, but after clicking and open a new screen, there are no channels shown. Above i have uploaded a screenshot, where you can hopefully see, that no channels were shown.

Edited by user101xy

Oh, ok, I missed that as it was just "blank".  That would seem to indicate a problem with the guide info as it should look something like this:

bYT7sHdZBAoy5vxInmfnMjaMOdf3WowO4Q.png?1

Any chance we could do a TeamViewer remote session together?  This might be a quicker way to diagnose the issue and help you get it setup.