Lost My Libraries, Re-Scanned Libraries, Leading to Interesting Problem

WeerdMunkee1978

WeerdMunkee1978

So, as the title suggests, I lost my libraries. I had to do a hard re-boot of my Macbook with the browsers still open, which I have done many times before in the past without issue. After I did it this time, I came to find all my content was completely gone except for the icon for trailers I put into place. I ended up going into settings and performing a re-scan of my library because all of the server information was still there, and whereas it kind of worked, it ended up re-categorizing ALL of my libraries as MIXED CONTENT! Now, when I click on my "Movie" category, all I get is the "Folder View". When I try to click on "Title" under "Filter", it just keeps showing me folder view. Of course, I can't change it from Mixed Content to Moveis, because it tells me I have to re-upload every one of my movies all over again! Which I guess begs the question, why am I even given the option to change the library type if I'm given that message every time?? Am I going to have to go through the WEEK LONG process of re-uploading and re-tweeking my entire 3500 movie and 50K+ episode TV libraries ALL OVER AGAIN!?? FOR THE SECOND TIME!!??? Please don't tell me this is the case!!! 😫

why am I even given the option to change the library type if I'm given that message every time??

Hi, the reason we chose this is just to inform you of how to do it. It's a common question that comes up frequently so it's better to have it directly in the user interface rather so that people know. Apologies for the disruption.