Custom version indicator (dubbed, subtitles etc.)

cochize1

Is there a way to make a custom indicator or ONLY selected movies or series that would appear on the main posters displaying that versions available for this movie in sub-menu.

For some movies, mainly animations I have 2 versions of the same movie that you can choose but not for all of course. So I would like users to see right by looking at the poster that this position is available also with dubbing i.e.

The only other option I see is photoshoping the posters themselves.

image.thumb.png.a172dd8b3a2eaef43e54fce7b54841de.png

I don't think this is currently possible, but I've requested a feature for the Cover Art plugin that I think would enable you to configure it to do what you want once it was implemented.

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2020 at 5:52 AM, cochize1 said:

Is there a way to make a custom indicator or ONLY selected movies or series that would appear on the main posters displaying that versions available for this movie in sub-menu.

For some movies, mainly animations I have 2 versions of the same movie that you can choose but not for all of course. So I would like users to see right by looking at the poster that this position is available also with dubbing i.e.

The only other option I see is photoshoping the posters themselves.

image.thumb.png.a172dd8b3a2eaef43e54fce7b54841de.png

I think I've been working on something that will deliver this feature for you. It's not going to be available for a while yet, but I'm using it on my server to show me movies with Commentaries and Isolated Scores (and it does look at the details for each version for multi-version movies):

Edited by roaku